We do not collect personal data from children under 13 years of age. By providing us with your data, you warrant to us that you are over 13 years of age.
CraftHub Kft is the data controller and we are responsible for your personal data.
Full name of legal entity: CraftHub Korlátolt Felelősségű Társaság Email address: email@example.com Postal address: 1037 Budapest, Jablonka utca 31., Hungary It is very important that the information we hold about you is accurate and up to date. Please let us know if at any time your personal information changes by using the update links in the emails you receive from us or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
WHY WE COLLECT PERSONAL DATA?
- to organize and implement Events,
- to promote, present and provide our Services,
- to fulfil our contractual obligations based on the respective General Terms and Conditions and other binding contractual obligations regarding any Event,
- to contact and identify attendees, participants, contributors, sponsors or other interested parties.
- to manage accounts, process payments,
- to communicate with you by e-mail, postal mail, telephone and/or mobile devices in connection with presenting and/ or providing the Services,
- for our business purposes, such as data analysis, audits, fraud monitoring and prevention, developing new products, enhancing, improving or modifying our Services, and operating and expanding our business activities,
- allocating sponsors, cooperating partners, developing business relations and enhancing the goodwill of CraftHub,
- for any other purpose for which you provide it or with your consent.
WHAT DATA DO WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU
Personal data means any information capable of identifying an individual. It does not include anonymised data.
We may process the following categories of personal data about you:
- **Communication Data** that includes any communication that you send to us whether that be through the contact form on our website, through email, text, social media messaging, social media posting or any other communication. We process this data for the purposes of communicating with you, for record keeping and for the establishment, pursuance or defence of legal claims. Our lawful ground for this processing is our legitimate interests which in this case are to reply to communications sent to us, to keep records and to establish, pursue or defend legal claims as well as to comply with legal requirements of keeping business records.
- **Customer Data** that includes data relating to any purchases of our Services such as your name, title, billing address, delivery address, email address, phone number, contact details, purchase details (including details of bank card or other payment method). We process this data to supply the Services and/or goods you have purchased and to keep records of such transactions for statutory legal. Our lawful ground for this processing is the performance of a contract between you and us and/or taking steps at your request to enter into such a contract as well as to comply with legal requirements of keeping our business records.
- **User Data** that includes data about how you use any of our Services together with any data that you post for publication on our website or through other online Services. We process this data to operate our website and ensure relevant content is provided to you, to ensure the security of our website, to maintain back-ups of our website and/or databases and to enable publication and administration of our website, other online services and business. Our lawful ground for this processing is our legitimate interests which in this case are to enable us to properly administer our Services and to fulfill and contractual obligation we might have toward you in connection with the Services and the Events.
- **Speaker Data** that includes data relating to any participation as a speaker the Events such as your name, title, address, delivery address, email address, phone number, contact details, purchase details (including your bank card details of bank card or other payment method). We process this data to keep contact with you, organize and promote the Event, coordinate and purchase travel services and to keep records of such transactions. Our lawful ground for this processing is the performance of an agreement between you and us and/or taking steps at your request to enter into such an agreement as well as our contractual obligation to you and third party participants to hold the Events.
- **Technical Data** (eventually also by using cookies and/ or web beacons) that includes data about your use of our Services such as your IP address, your login data, details about your browser, length of visit to pages on our website, page views and navigation paths, details about the number of times you use our Services, time zone settings and other technology on the devices you use to access our Services. The source of this data is from our analytics tracking system. We process this data to analyse your use of our Services, to administer and protect our business and website, to deliver relevant website content and advertisements to you and to understand the effectiveness of our advertising. Our lawful ground for this processing is our legitimate interests which in this case are to enable us to properly administer our website and our business for our daily operation. Such data in most cases are anonymous information used for statistical purposes.
- **Marketing Data** that includes data about your preferences in receiving marketing from us and our third parties and your communication preferences. We process this data to enable you to partake in our promotions such as competitions, prize draws and free give-aways, to deliver relevant website content and advertisements to you and measure or understand the effectiveness of this advertising. Our lawful ground for this processing is either your consent or our legitimate interests which in this case are to study how customers use our products/services and be able to organize further Events and provide related Services for the widest audience that may be interested.
- We may use Customer Data, User Data, Technical Data and Marketing Data to deliver relevant website content and advertisements to you (including Facebook adverts or other display advertisements) and to measure or understand the effectiveness of the advertising we serve you. Our lawful ground for this processing is legitimate interests which is to grow our business. We may also use such data to send other marketing communications to you. Our lawful ground for this processing is either consent or legitimate interests (namely to grow our business).
**Photos and audio and/or video recordings** may be taken during the Events and used by CraftHub according to the General Terms & Conditions of the Event accepted by the attendees during the registration to the Event. Such data will also be used within the above scope of purposes, especially to promote and present our Services (e.g. thank-you campaign purposes on social media or other platforms). Where we are required to collect personal data by law, or under the terms of the contract between us and you do not provide us with that data when requested, we may not be able to perform the contract (for example, to deliver goods or services to you). If you don’t provide us with the requested data, we may have to cancel the Services you have ordered or we may be unable to ensure your participation in an Event, but if we have to, we will notify you at the time.
We will only use your personal data for a purpose it was collected for or a reasonably compatible purpose if necessary.
We may process your personal data without your knowledge or consent where this is required or permitted by law.
We do not carry out automated decision making or any type of automated profiling.
HOW WE COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We may receive data from third parties such as analytics providers such as Google based outside the EU, advertising networks such as Facebook based outside the EU, search information providers such as Google based outside the EU, e-mail marketing platforms such as Mailchimp based outside the EU, providers of technical, payment and delivery services, such as data brokers or aggregators.
Our lawful ground of processing your personal data to send you marketing communications is either your consent or our legitimate interests, namely to be able to organize further Events and provide related Services for the widest audience that may be interested.
Accordingly, we will consider you as someone who might be interested in our Events and related Services, and may send you marketing communications from us if (i) you made a purchase or asked for information from us about our Services or (ii) registered to or participated in one of our Events (iii) or you agreed to receive marketing communications and in each case you have not opted out of receiving such communications since.
Before we share your personal data with any third party for their own marketing purposes we will get your express consent.
You can ask us or third parties to stop sending you marketing messages at any time by following the opt-out links on any marketing message sent to you or by emailing us at email@example.com at any time.
If you opted out we will stop sending any marketing communications and we will stop processing your personal data for such purpose.
If you opted out of receiving marketing communications this opt-out does not apply to personal data provided as a result of other transactions, such as purchases, warranty registrations etc, nor does it apply to processing or personal data on other legitimate legal grounds.
DISCLOSURES OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We may have to share your personal data with the parties set out below: - Other companies, contractors who provide services to us. - Service providers who provide IT and system administration services. - Professional advisers including lawyers, bankers, auditors and insurers. - Government bodies that require us to report processing activities. - Third parties to whom we sell, transfer, or merge parts of our business or our assets. - For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
Our Events are sponsored by other companies (hereinafter ‘Sponsors’). Your personal data may be disclosed to the partners (sponsors) of the Event in the framework of the purposes set out above as well as for marketing purposes. This means that by registering, attending or participating in any other way at the Event you agree to share your personal data with the Sponsors of the Event and of CraftHub. If you do not agree to such disclosure of your data, please use the possibility to opt out by contacting CraftHub at any stage and explicitly specifying your request.We require all third parties to whom we transfer your data to respect the security of your personal data and to treat it in accordance with the law. We only allow such third parties to process your personal data for specified purposes and in accordance with our instructions.
We may disclose aggregated information about users and the use of our Services, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
We are subject to the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulations that protect your personal data. Where we transfer your data to third parties outside of the EEA, we will ensure that certain safeguards are in place to ensure a similar degree of security for your personal data. As such:
- We may transfer your personal data to countries that the European Commission have approved as providing an adequate level of protection for personal data; or
- Where we use certain service providers who are established outside of the EEA, we may use specific contracts or codes of conduct or certification mechanisms approved by the European Commission which give personal data the same protection it has in Europe.
If none of the above safeguards is available, we may request your explicit consent to the specific transfer. You will have the right to withdraw this consent at any time.
We have put in place security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used, altered, disclosed, or accessed without authorization. We also allow access to your personal data only to those employees and partners who have a business need to know such data. They will only process your personal data on our instructions and they must keep it confidential.
We have procedures in place to deal with any suspected personal data breach and will notify you and any applicable regulator of a breach if we are legally required to.
CraftHub uses for the storage of the data cloud services from Google. Google complies with data processing and security conditions and act for us as a processor of personal data under the GDPR. Google provides its clients with updated contract terms in accordance with the new requirements of the GDPR.
We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
When deciding what the correct time is to keep the data for we look at its amount, nature and sensitivity, potential risk of harm from unauthorized use or disclosure, the processing purposes, if these can be achieved by other means and legal requirements.
Generally, we store personal data for up to five years after the completion of any legal relationship with the data subjects. Following the end of this period, all personal data not to be stored and processed any longer due to mandatory law, will be erased and/or anonymized so that no links between the private individual data subjects and the anonymized are further traceable or identifiable. Amount of anonymized data shall be kept at the minimum and processed for the purpose of statistical and reporting purposes only.
If judicial (including arbitration) or other administrative claim or dispute arose, the term of processing the concerning the personal data shall be prolonged until the final and binding closing of the process. If extra-judicial contingent claim arose or threatened to arose, the term of processing the concerned personal data shall be prolonged until in accordance with the statute of limitation period for civil law damages (generally five years under local civil law).
For tax purposes the law requires us to keep basic information about our customers (including Contact, Identity, Financial and Transaction Data) for ten years after they stop being customers.
In some circumstances we may anonymize your personal data for research or statistical purposes in which case we may use this information indefinitely without further notice to you.
YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS
Under data protection laws you have rights in relation to your personal data that include the right to request access, correction, erasure, restriction, transfer, to object to processing, to portability of data and (where the lawful ground of processing is consent) to withdraw consent.
If you wish to exercise any of the rights set out above or have any complaints or issues about our personal data handling, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You will not have to pay a fee to access your personal data (or to exercise any of the other rights). However, we may charge a reasonable fee if your request is clearly unfounded, repetitive or excessive or refuse to comply with your request in these circumstances.
We may need to request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity and ensure your right to access your personal data (or to exercise any of your other rights). This is a security measure to ensure that personal data is not disclosed to any person who has no right to receive it. We may also contact you to ask you for further information in relation to your request to speed up our response.
We try to respond to all legitimate requests within one month. Occasionally it may take us longer than a month if your request is particularly complex or you have made a number of requests. In this case, we will notify you.
In the event of an infringement of your rights related to the processing of personal data, you may also turn to the Hungarian Authority for Data Protection and the Freedom of Information (1530, Budapest, Pf. 5.; e-mail: email@example.com, web: www.naih.hu) or your local data protection authority within the EU or a competent court of law.
This Policy and the processing of any personal data under it shall be governed by the laws of Hungary including any applicable EU legislation with respect to personal data protection.
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY